Default Robin Hartl - Leaves Hometime - YIKES

Well, we will see less of Robin swinging a hammer
these days. According to the following from the
Hometime site:

----
Robin Hartl was hired by Hometime in July 1992 to begin production of
the 1993 season with her last episode videotaped in August of 2004.
Robin has been a part of some of the most interesting and exciting
Hometime projects ever, including The Lodge-Style Log Home, The House
with Character, and The Prairie Home Remodel. She has half-a-dozen
Hometime bathroom projects and over ten kitchen remodels under her tool
belt. Robin has also taken part nearly a dozen times as Hometime teamed
up with Habitat for Humanity. After twelve seasons and over three
hundred episodes, Robin has been with Hometime longer than any female
co-host
-----

Question is, will she have her own set of shows like
JoAnne did after leaving Hometime? I'll certainly miss
her.

I have also noticed that begining with last year, they
have changed the format of the show abit. More on camera
time with the homeowners and crew talking about the
project. Not sure if I find that intersting or not.
What do you all think?

MJ Wallace