check out

http://www.soaperschoice.com/vegetab...rice_list.html

I've never used them, but apparantly they are about a mile and a half
from me.

Paul K. Dickman

On 21 Jan 2005 08:31:04 -0800, wrote:

Hi all,
Anybody here have any idea where I can buy raw lanolin? I have googled
around and found that I can buy it in 2 fl.oz. tubes from pharmacy type
places for 5 or 6 bucks or more, but I am looking to get a few pounds,
and that is way too expensive. If I want a railroad tanker car full, I
found a few sources for that as well, but that is a bit much in the
other direction.

I checked a few chemical supply places in the local phone book
(Massachusetts) but the only 2 that would even speak to me, told me
they only sold the lab/pharma grade stuff at something like $40/Lb. I
am not going to eat this or spread it on my (or anyone elses) body, so
would prefer something more "industrial grade" like this that I found
on ebay:

http://tinyurl.com/57h9j

This guy is in Australia, so I am waiting to hear what shipping would
cost and suspect it may be pricey.
Any other leads or sources?

Thanks in advance,
Alan