jo4hn

Silvan wrote:

Knothead wrote:

You retired at 40? Not for physical reasons I hope. I keep looking at my
ss statement from da gubmint and they keep telling
me how much I'll make if I work til 70... Damn

Gonna be hard to live on $12.41 a month innit? Especially in 2042 when a
new econobox with a 2 cc engine will cost $147,300, a 2,000 sq. ft. home
will cost $397,000, the economy lunch special at Burger King will cost
$175.81, oh, and gas will be $24.82 a gallon.

Or maybe I'm being pessimistic.

That's not a bad price for the home, but then I suppose you're
forecasting rampant inflation with a concurrent collapse of the housing
market. As to the Bugger King lunch, that's probably the
super-cholesterolized version, which we're better off without. Yep, I
guess everybody needs a little gloom in their lives.
zorp,
jo4hn