Sympatico News

I have a Triton air mask which incorporates ear muffs, hard hat, face shield
and powered air filtration. It uses a washable prefilter and two replaceable
cartridge filters which are housed with the blower in the belt pack. It
filters particulates but not organic fumes ( the volitiles from many
finishing materials). They are going to be carried by Canadian Tire shortly.

I got mine from Galbraith Enterprises, and have
been very pleased with their service.

Frank

"Keith Young" wrote in message
Hi

I,ve tried several face masks ( Dust ) but have yet to find one that i can
wear thats comfortable and effective. The best one ( Yellow with twin
filters ) seems to restrict my breathing. Hospital masks even when the
metal on the nose is pinched seem to be not effective for dust filtering
either..
Suggestions Please!

Keith
Newfoundland