Dave Hinz

On 20 Jan 2005 19:14:08 -0800, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
Think what you will...just remember to enjoy paying for this party for
many April 15ths to come.

Just like if Kerry had won, yes.

As for the deficit that this Administration continues to run up, paying
that off will be the responsibility of your children.

As opposed to Clinton's "creative financing" making it look like
he didn't have a deficit, you mean?

As for this "troll" *very BIG grin*, he knows when he is getting taken
to the cleaners....do you?

Yep. Just like if your boys had won. No difference; nothing to
see here. Besides, made for damn fine TV, didn't it?

And for what it is worth boys, I don't remember you being in the voting
booth with me....this is the USA, remember?

I'm sure you mean something by whatever that's saying?