Jim C Roberts

Default Tank construction questions.

Greetings all,

I am being asked to build a tank to hold fish(trout) out of Alum. plate.
The tank will be mounted in a truck driven a few thousand miles per year.
The dimensions I have been given are 3'H X 4'W X 6'L with a center divider
wall, solid/welded top with 2 roughly 2' X 2' openings which will have lids.
I will probably use 3003 alloy so I can bend it, just not sure what
thickness to use. I am thinking 1/4", but could I use 3/16" and "wrap" it
with channel or angle iron?

I will appreciate any and all input, and I am going to look around the web
for some more info.

Thanks,
Jim C Roberts