Art

If you are talking about a brick or stone facade placed over old siding I
would be concerned that the old stuff is rotting underneath. If you are
talking about brick veneer which is wood framed construction with brick
outer wall, I would have it inspected to make sure flashing and weep holes
are right. Most are not. I will never again buy a brick home unless I
personnally knew and trusted the mason who bricked it up.

"Daremo" wrote in message
OK, I am looking at purchasing my first home, I see many brick facade
structures. What exactly is this? I can only imagine that it's similar
paneling resembling wood, except in brick. Are there any advantages or
disadvantages to this?

Thanks in advance,

Daremo