Rich

Default Main cold water supply ???

Hi all, hope all is well in 2005, I live in a first floor flat and on the
ground floor there are two flats so total is 3 flats in the building, these
are all fed from the road which is about 20 meters from the road stop cock
to where it comes in to the ground floor flat, this pipe seems to be black
and only about 3/4" in dia on the outside.
Sometimes we don't get any water out of our taps at all and at the best the
pressure is stoppable with a thumb over the tap end.. If I approach the
water company and have a new supply put in will it have to go on a water
meter or would the water co do this new supply for free ?? I presume the
3/4" pipe is not big enough for the 3 flats given the distance to flats etc:

Rich

--
To reply remove " spam "