Dave Hinz

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 15:55:00 -0500, Lee Michaels wrote:

I am surprised that nobody has mentioned Red Green's dismal safety record.
Some of his skits look like thinly disguised suicide attempts.

Only some of them?

I will never
forget one episode where he used a small, benchtop tablesaw. He was
actually throwing peices at it and the saw blade was catching it and
throwing it all over the place. Very scary.

I liked the one where he turned a car into a camper, complete with
a grill where the grille would be, and a toilet built into the
trunk. He made a really cool beer-bottle clock once, too.

The guy's a genius, without a doubt. Not one to be emulated, but
a genius.