Duane Bozarth

Silvan wrote:

Cherokee-Ltd wrote:

http://www.redgreen.com/ for the Yankees thinking 'what the hell is he
talking about..'

I ain't no damn Yankee, but I was still wondering what the hell the OP was
talking about. After looking at the link, I still am, really. It doesn't
really tell much about what I presume to be a TV show. About all I could
glean at a glance is that the CBC has a hand in whatever this is. Whatever
the CBC is. (OK, I know what the CBC is, but you can't expect most
Americans to get that reference.)

Any who ever watch a PBS station certainly should...

Check out your local PBS affiliate...most (at least out of major metro
areas, I don't know about NYC-type places that consider themselves
"cultured" ) have been airing Red Green for the last few years...

To my taste, parts of his schtick are pretty good, others are pretty
lame, but each will have their own opinion...