Dave Hinz

On 20 Jan 2005 09:11:29 -0800, jim rozen wrote:
In article , Dave Hinz says...

Seems to me it's being spent on goods and services. Just like it
would be if your boy was on the podium today.

And tell me, with a straight face if you please, that in that
case you would not be here blubbering about it just as much?

I'm not the one who brought up the topic, Jim. I also didn't
bring it up when Clinton was re-inagurated, so I guess evidence
would indicate that yes, I'm not the sort to complain about
expenses that wouldn't be any different had my candidate not won.