Lobster

LynLyn wrote:
She also tells me that I would find one useful for backing up our harddrive
instead of worrying myself to death that one day I'm going to lose all my
info from our computer.

As others have said, your needs for backing up your PC are different
from your daughters requirements in a memory stick...

Regarding backing up, I skimmed over a 'Doors' article in last
Saturday's Times, intending to revisit before the paper got chucked out
(oops), concerning an online system which apparently backs up your data
to secure online storage, virtually as you type, which sounds fantastic.
Can't find any mention of it at thetimes.co.uk unfortunately: does
anybody have a link to it?

David