Timothy Hill

Default Wiring Extractor Fan with Timer

Hi,

Thanks for your replies :-) After spending many an hour trying to work
this out, I finally cracked it. Well, what I have done works anyhow...
The problem appears to be that the terminals on the fan have been
labelled incorrectly, and after swapping the Live and Neutral over
coming into the fan, works as expected. The reason I think it is a
problem on the Fan side of things is due to swapping the 'Live' and
'Neutral' coming into the final JB from the circuit didn't have much
of an effect... So, the result of this is a working fan and a wasted
weekend :-/

Cheers

Tim