Leon

"Phil Hansen" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:24:56 +0200, Phil Hansen
wrote:

I have installed an internal modem and miss the lights telling me what
is happening. Have done some searching with no success for a utility
that shows the lights on screen. Can anybody recommend a suitable
utility?
Thanks

Thanks for the replies. The speaker volume is high but it is only
useful when connecting.
Had Zonealarm but somehow it screwed up my XP installation and had to
reinstall XP. Wary of installing it again.
Downloaded Dunmon. Works for me. Thanks

Some times Zone Alarm works with XP sometimes it does not. I had to
uninstall Zone Alarm not simply not use it but uninstall it before a brand
new Dell with XP Pro would connect to DSL. It worked fine on 98 DSL.