Bubba

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:24:35 -0500, "Pop" wrote:

Bubba wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 01:37:03 GMT, "Peter Wells"

wrote:

It seems the pilot in our gas furnace doesn't reliably ignite
the
main burner. The upshot is that sometimes, say 1 in 4, the
furnace
will start with a real boom. The furnace is regularly
serviced and
works fine apart from the starting issue, I explain the
problem to
the tech's and they take the burner out, look at it but don't
seem
to fix it. Any suggestions.

Thanks,

Peter

Just let it go a while longer. You wont have to worry about
you, your
family, your home or your lives. Pretty clever way to not pay
for
proper service.
Regularly serviced by who?
Bubba

Yeah, sounds like YOU tried to fix it!

Pop

I guess someone squeezed Pop's head and thats all that came out? Nice
comeback Pop. Get in line. You're next to blow me.
Bubba