Set Square

Pecanfan wrote:

"Set Square" wrote in message

Does the soil pipe *need* to extend along to the basin? Can't you
bring a smaller pipe along, and connect it into the large pipe near
the pan?

Potentially, but I've never seen a soil pipe end-cap with a 40mm
waste hole built into it. That means I'd have to do the strap boss
thing, which means the waste from the sink would have to meander
along to the soil pipe *above* the level of the soil pipe (in order
to drop into it). It's OK, shortly after posting I found this which
should do the job nicely...
http://database.hunterplastics.co.uk/products?group=519 :-)

Andy

Yes, that's the sort of thing I had in mind.
--
Cheers,
Set Square