Luigi Zanasi

On Thursday 20 Jan 2005 1:17 am, Silvan scribbled:

Cherokee-Ltd wrote:

http://www.redgreen.com/ for the Yankees thinking 'what the hell is
he talking about..'

I ain't no damn Yankee,

As far as 95% of the world is concerned, if you live north of the Gulf
of Mexico and south of the Great Lakes, you're a Yankee. (North of the
Rio Grande and South of the 49th parallel for those who are further
west.)

but I was still wondering what the hell the OP was
talking about. After looking at the link, I still am, really. It
doesn't
really tell much about what I presume to be a TV show.

You need to waste less time reorganizing your shop and, instead, spend
it more constructively watching the boob tube.

Keep your stick on the ice!
--
Luigi
Current real email is my first name in lower case while the domain is