Too_Many_Tools

Martin, you know better that...when was the last time anything was
"free"?

That 40 million that you think is "free" is going to cost you and me
alot more than 40 million dollars....in our tax dollars to the
companies that are legally bribing our politicians in front of you. Do
you really think those companies would be spending that money if they
didn't already know that it was a good investment for their causes.

The cost of security for this "free" event is obscene....again coming
out of your and my pockets. The companies are not paying a dime for the
security costs this event is causing.

In these times of high deficits and wartime expenditures, the money
being squandered on this event is inexcusable whether it was a
Republican or a Democrat who was being sworn in for President.

TMT