Martin H. Eastburn

Charles A. Sherwood wrote:
My response when she was petting the Belgian draft horse and wanted me
to come over was "sorry, the little monkey in the back is gibbering 'big
critter, big teeth, not going to get near those teeth.'"

Draft horses are usually much more mellow than saddle horses.
I go to the old threshers and I love to watch the draft horse teams.
I talked to one of the owners last time and he says he even rides
his belgians and they love it!

My Grandfather raised and bred Morgans. The are Black Draft Horse - but really
did the hard work - 12 horse teams to pull plows and wagons. Big, I mean big farm work.
This was 90 years ago or almost - We have pictures of him bareback on his
best stud.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn