RellikJM

FWIW Here in Colorado anything over 50 cc's requires a motorcycle license ,
insurance and registration. I don't know where you plan on using it but
something to think about.

RellikJM

"Martin" wrote in message
ups.com...

Vaughn Simon wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message
oups.com...
Has anyone actually ordered one of these,

Does anyone else smell SPAM around here?

Vaughn

No spam here. I am personally interested in such vehicles, and found
that site during one of my frequent searches. I posted the question to
this group, and this group alone, because as a longtime participant I
have read discussions indicating that we have quite a few guys with
experience motorizing a bicycle. These are the type of people likely
to have checked out the item for which I supplied a link.

In looking at the engine kit (did you check it out, or just give me a
knee-jerk reply?), I thought that it offered quite a bit for $160. For
example, the resurrected "Whizzer" company here in Dallas wants about
$700 for their engine kit.

The Whizzer components are manufactured in Taiwan. I assume this $160
kit is a Chinese knockoff of something, and I was genuinely hoping to
find someone who had been brave enough (or maybe lived near the
supplier) to check one out.

best regards,

Martin