Joe_Stein

I'm a man, and I can change, if I have to, I guess.
Joe

wrote:
In the recent Lee Valley flyer, they advertise heavy duty duct tape.
I wonder how many people got the Red Green joke in the "for
patching a holed canoe". You remember, when Red Green and his buddies
wanted to go out on the lake, and discovered that the canoe hadn't
been stored behind the back stop at the gun range, instead it was the
back stop! So it required some duct tape (the handyman's best friend)
to repair the holes in it. Furthermore, they were out of duct tape
(this is where it gets scary). And then, the last roll of emergency
duct tape (stored in one of these fire-alarm style boxes with a glas
front) turns out to have hardened to dust, at which point panic
ensues.

Actually, I'm not even sure that this is a deliberate Red Green joke
on LEe Valley's part; it might be a coincidence.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should atleast find you
handy. And remember to keep your stick on the ice.