Mark Jerde

Silvan wrote:
Cherokee-Ltd wrote:

http://www.redgreen.com/ for the Yankees thinking 'what the hell is
he talking about..'

I ain't no damn Yankee, but I was still wondering what the hell the
OP was talking about. After looking at the link, I still am, really.
It doesn't really tell much about what I presume to be a TV show.
About all I could glean at a glance is that the CBC has a hand in
whatever this is. Whatever the CBC is. (OK, I know what the CBC is,
but you can't expect most Americans to get that reference.)

Most of the shows are better TV than "Teen Nudes on Ice." The early years
especially had a very biting humor. During a recent "Best Of" as part of
their 11-month "Friends of PBS 'Friend Raising'" event PBS aired some very
early Red Green episodes. I watched in horror as Red attempted to cut a
piece of ply on a tablesaw without a fence. He didn't get hurt because
(IIRC) he was feeding from the backside.

I've only seen a few early shows. My impression is the early shows had
"Knife in the Ribs" satirical humor. The later seasons settled down to "Men
are stupid but we're great with duct tape" humor but still worth watching.

-- Mark