TaskMule

wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
In the recent Lee Valley flyer, they advertise heavy duty duct tape.
I wonder how many people got the Red Green joke in the "for
patching a holed canoe". You remember, when Red Green and his

buddies
wanted to go out on the lake, and discovered that the canoe hadn't
been stored behind the back stop at the gun range, instead it was the
back stop!

Whenever I go out in a canoe I take a roll of duct tape along
to patch any holes that 'appear' in the canoe while out and
about. Uncle Red didn't just make that up.

--

FF

Correct, has nothing to do with the RG show. Real duct tape or real gaffer
tape is often used to patch canoes during river trips.