joeD

While we are on the topic of INSPIRATION, does any one have the link for the
pointy stick? :^)

wrote in message
oups.com...
There are quite a few messages posted with INSPIRATION in the title and
most seem to be posted by the same person. The INSPIRATION in the
title certaily makes them easy to read/ignore at the readers choice but
there are still a lot of them.

Of the ones that I have looked at, most are not my cup of tea but I
respect the poster's right to post them as they are certainly on-topic.
I am just wondering if it might not be a good idea to setup a seperate
group/list for these types of posts (Similar to ABPW for pics).

Thoughts anyone? JOAT, thoughts?

Again, not suggesting NOT to post them but perhaps have a central place
to put them as opposed to the larger group.