alexy

"Fred" wrote:

I like the way that JOAT does his internet search results - easy to pass by,
but easy to identify the ones that might hold something of interest to me.
And I have even benefited from a few of them in finding something that was
of use to me, or maybe just enjoying a comment that JOAT may have posted
with the link. Since it doesn't cost anything to have them here, and they
are so well labeled, I am certainly in favor of JOAT continuing to post
here, and thank him for doing so.

Hear! Hear! JOAT is as thoughtful as possible in using subject headers
that allow the reader to decide whether to read. While the nature of
the posts is a distinct subset (rec.woodworking.plans?) the volume is
small enough to easily stay in the larger, on-topic group, and is too
small, IMHO, to warrant a group of its own.