Jon Anderson

Phil Kangas wrote:

The other evening on the TV show fear factor one of the
stunts involved driving a car blindfolded with the passenger
giving directions on which way to turn and whether to speed
up or slow down with the intent of driving up a ramp onto a
flatbed trailer! All of the drivers had a very difficult
time taking
these directions and it was hilarious!

Hell, in the 70's a buddy and I used to do something similar. Whoever
was driving would recline the seat all the way back, the other would
give directions. Funny as hell to see the reactions of other drivers
when they realized the passenger had no hands on the wheel. We mostly
cruised mall parking lots and low traffic side streets at night. Sure
helps a lot if you really trust the other person!
We used to do lots of stupid stunts like this, and we're both still
around to laugh about it.

Jon