quisquiliae

LynLyn wrote:

school and requested the purchase of a memory stick to make life easy
transfering info from our home PC to school and vice-versa for projects.
She also tells me that I would find one useful for backing up our harddrive
instead of worrying myself to death that one day I'm going to lose all my
info from our computer.

So can any kind person please tell me what I should be looking for, how much
it is likely to cost and where I can get one from (preferably online).

http://www.crucial.com/uk/store/list...drives+storage

I would recomend the smaller ones. They do wear out and can be damaged b
poor handlng (in particular unplugging the thing too soon) so 2 small
ones are better than one 512MB.

--
David Clark

$message_body_include ="PLES RING IF AN RNSR IS REQIRD"