LynLyn

Default Memory Stick (maybe OT)

OK - first let's establish that I am a technophobic middle aged mum who
knows not a lot about computer hardware......my daughter has come home from
school and requested the purchase of a memory stick to make life easy
transfering info from our home PC to school and vice-versa for projects.
She also tells me that I would find one useful for backing up our harddrive
instead of worrying myself to death that one day I'm going to lose all my
info from our computer.

So can any kind person please tell me what I should be looking for, how much
it is likely to cost and where I can get one from (preferably online).

Many many thanks in advance for any help you can offer - and apologies for
cross posting and maybe using the wrong newsgroups...

Lynette