DamnYankee

wrote in message
oups.com...
There are quite a few messages posted with INSPIRATION in the title and
most seem to be posted by the same person. The INSPIRATION in the
title certaily makes them easy to read/ignore at the readers choice but
there are still a lot of them.

Of the ones that I have looked at, most are not my cup of tea but I
respect the poster's right to post them as they are certainly on-topic.
I am just wondering if it might not be a good idea to setup a seperate
group/list for these types of posts (Similar to ABPW for pics).

Thoughts anyone? JOAT, thoughts?

Again, not suggesting NOT to post them but perhaps have a central place
to put them as opposed to the larger group.

I don't think we need another group for this type of post. They are as "on
topic" as you can get to a woodworking newsgroup so why not keep them here.
I don't see bandwidth as an issue because all you're getting in the subject
line. Very little traffic there.

What JOAT could do to reduce the number of posts would be to do an
'Inspiration' post and list all the stuff he finds in that one post. But,
I'm not his momma so I can't tell him what to do. Just a thought. :-)

Bryan