Dave Hinz

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:24:56 +0200, Phil Hansen wrote:
I have installed an internal modem and miss the lights telling me what
is happening. Have done some searching with no success for a utility
that shows the lights on screen. Can anybody recommend a suitable
utility?

Can't help there, but does it at least have a way to make the sound
audible to you, either through it's own speaker, or through your system's
speakers? You can at least hear it while it's dialing and negotiating.

Also, maybe sourceforge.net would have something, lots of good open-source
tools there. This seems like something someone else would have already
been annoyed enough by to fix.

Dave Hinz