jim rozen

In article , Harold & Susan Vordos says...

The bead blasting offers a (minor) benefit due to the peening action, and
will generally improve the surface, so given a choice between the two, if
you're trying to improve the object, I think I'd choose the bead process.

The trouble with bead blasting is, solid metal is removes as well
as oxide. For machine tools it's obvious to try to maintain as
much accuracy as possible when doing this - as a very smart person
once pointed out to me.....

The electrolytic method does not touch the unoxidised metal.

Jim

please reply to: