mac davis

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:20:58 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

Roy Smith wrote:

So, my question is, is there a standard name for this "smaller
diameter than a normal pan-head" screw?

It's called a froo froo screw 'cuzin they're only used to attach froo froo
for wimminz. Also known as a SWMBO screw.

I believe the correct terminology is "phoo phoo"

(No, really, I have no clue. I sure hate putting that crap up though. "Oh,
oh, let's go buy some new WINDOW TREATMENTS!" "Um. Are you going to pay
for the window treatments THIS time?" "Oh, sure, wink wink, wiggle wiggle,
I'll make it worth your while." Hours pass. She flirts with me the whole
time I'm putting up her damn curtains. Then the moment of truth arrives,
and "Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz." Sigh.)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing