pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Gunner
wrote back on Sun, 16 Jan 2005 19:45:49 GMT in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

Those high dollar race horses? Nutcases on 4 legs. Goofier than
Beverly Hills soccer moms. If they were human, they would be at the
analyist everyday and grokked to the eyeballs on Valiums.

Give me a good old mustang stock working horse thats been around for a
while, or a mule if I have to use something with 4 legs, big enough
to ride. And even then, Ill watch em close for a year or two.

I think it is the restricted gene pool of the Pure Breed which causes
the problems. Dogs, cats, horses, liberals, too shallow a gene pools leads
to all sorts of brain problems. Give me the "mutts", with hybrid vigor and
all the rest. So it ain't as "purdy", but they aren't as brain damaged
either.

She has a story of going riding with friends. She got the "retired cow
pony" (her words), and was first int he saddle. While she waited, the
horse began the slow sideways siddle: shift weight to left legs, move right
left, wait, shift weight to right legs, wait, move left legs to the left,
repeat until you catch the monkey between you and fence. Took her a
couple minutes to realize this was what the horse was up to, and from then
on, she had a fun time. "Stupid cayuse! Not brushing me off with no
tree!"

Like I said, displaced Colorado Rancher's daughter.

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich.