pyotr filipivich

I missed the staff meeting but the minutes show Sunworshipper
wrote back on Sun, 16 Jan 2005 13:17:28 -0800 in
rec.crafts.metalworking :

Pigs, cats, and even most Liberals are smarter than horses. The more
pedigreed, often the more flakey they are. Some exceptions tend to be
Arabians as an example..sometimes......

Those high dollar race horses? Nutcases on 4 legs. Goofier than
Beverly Hills soccer moms. If they were human, they would be at the
analyist everyday and grokked to the eyeballs on Valiums.

Give me a good old mustang stock working horse thats been around for a
while, or a mule if I have to use something with 4 legs, big enough
to ride. And even then, Ill watch em close for a year or two.

Hummm except for the 4 legs..pretty much sounds like women, dont it?

Gunner

Stop you two , that's too funny.

When I would go over to grandma's to take care of the pool she would
go "Who are you?". I'd say your son's son and she'd call me his name
and ask me if I tied up the horse.

I'm very paranoid of them things , even petting their noses through a
steel pipe fence.

My response when she was petting the Belgian draft horse and wanted me
to come over was "sorry, the little monkey in the back is gibbering 'big
critter, big teeth, not going to get near those teeth.'"

--
pyotr filipivich.