tony sayer

In article , DavidD
writes
Help!

We are having some building work, the nice people next door have allowed us
to shove some scaffolding up in their garden. Alas the scaffolding is
interfering with their satellite reception.

Is there any way that I can clad the scaffold in something to stop it
interfering with the reception?

Here are some links so you can see what I'm talking about.

http://www.donnan.org.uk/build/sat1.jpg

http://www.donnan.org.uk/build/sat2.jpg

http://www.donnan.org.uk/build/sat13jpg

Moving it is not really an option.

Thanks

David

No the scaffolding is simply blocking the sat signal and there are a lot
of things less dense than two short planks! that will do that.

The signal comes in from a higher angle than what the dish appears to be
looking at as it were.

Either, get on with your work sharpish, or offer a sky installer to
connect up a sat dish somewhere on the scaffolding where it can "see"
the bit of sky its looking for, and connect that cable to the one thats
going to the current dish and when its all over then it can be connected
back.

Worth it for the permission to put the scaffold there in the first place
I would have thought!...
--
Tony Sayer