Arthur

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:27:51 -0000, DavidD
wrote:

Help!

We are having some building work, the nice people next door have allowed
us
to shove some scaffolding up in their garden. Alas the scaffolding is
interfering with their satellite reception.

Is there any way that I can clad the scaffold in something to stop it
interfering with the reception?

Here are some links so you can see what I'm talking about.

http://www.donnan.org.uk/build/sat1.jpg

http://www.donnan.org.uk/build/sat2.jpg

http://www.donnan.org.uk/build/sat13jpg

Moving it is not really an option.

Thanks

No. The dish needs a claer line of sight to the satellite. You would
either have to move the dish or the scaffolding.
It's also possible of course that the dish may have been knocked out of
position slightly during installation of the scaffolding, in which case it
will need to be reset after the scaffolding is removed.

Arthur