Alex Bird

Default Silicone Sealant

"John" wrote in message ...

http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~ceeadqb/sealant.jpg

Is that a 15mm copper pipe and overflowing into the bath, from where?

No that's a 22mm copper pipe, from the cold water tank. It was
leading into the bath waste, via some 'special' uphill plumbing which
is best not mentioned. It was either put it over the bath, or wreck
the bathroom taking it outside.

BTW when smoothing silicone I always use my middle finger, gives a much
better finish, so the wife says anyway!!

There could be something in that. As long as you've got a digit
fatter than the bead you're trying to smooth I reckon you're okay.

Alex