Grunff

Andy Dingley wrote:

Probably no different. A drill for £49 with a Bosch nametag on it is
still pretty low-end.

I'm afraid I don't agree at all. In addition to my lovely 18v Makita, I
own 2 other cordless drills. One is a 10 year old Bosch 7.2v, the other
is an 8 year old 14.4V StrongArm (what nuTool used to be).

The Bosch still works. Battery life isn't what it used to be, but it's
still useful. The StrongArm is all but useless, the battery capacity is
next to nothing, the chuck is knackered and the forward/reverse switch
doesn't stay in place.

The Bosch cost me £60 back then, which was a lot of money for me as a
poor student. The StrongArm was about £20.

--
Grunff