Peter Ashby

kevin77 wrote:

Whats the best material for a bath panel cut to size from sheet.
hardboard
plywood
mdf
other?
Want something that wont 'soak up' the water and warp too much.
Thanks

Well ours is a veneered mdf, fairly high density with a routed pattern
in it. It predates us and is stable (though only looks ok). Hardboard I
wouldn't use, too flimsy and will blow when wet. Ply would be a good
choice if you find some nice stuff (stay away from the Shed ply). You
can dress it up without exposing the edge by sticking on some moulding.

Peter