Luigi Zanasi

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:59:21 -0800, fredfighte wrote:
There were the bison of the Great Plains and the woods buffalo. I think
that buffalo lived (and mabe still do) as far east as Quebec, but I'm
not sure how far south they lived in the Eastern US.

None north of the Great Lakes so not in Quebec & Ontario. As far south as
northern Florida and the Gulf of Mexico coast. They lived mostly west of
the Appalachians, but they reached the Atlantic in Georgia and Florida.
For a map:

http://www.bisoncentral.com/history/map.asp

--
Luigi
Current real email is my first name in lower case while the domain is