jim rozen

In article , Dave Hinz says...

So instead of pushing for that, you punish _all_ drivers who use
cellphones, instead of the bad drivers. Well, they're all in cars,
so at least they have something in common, I guess. Me, I think
we should make it illegal to drive if you're wearing jeans.

Go ahead and knock yourself out on that. If you can convince
the lawmakers that you have a reasonable position you might
prevail.

The cell phone folks did, in *spite* of the telecommunications
lobby - which threw a fair bit of weight behind snafuing the
law as it was being passed.

Jim

please reply to: