Dave Hinz

On 18 Jan 2005 09:07:41 -0800, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...shpost/a16499_

If you were Osama bin Laden (aka Osama bin Forgotten), would you be
tempted to crash the party?

So suddenly, because he's hiding in an area the size of Texas
and we haven't found him, he's "forgotten"? Yeah, right.

A sidenote -
While this admisitration is unwilling to buy adequate armor for the
troops because of insufficient funding,

You mean the funding that Kerry voted for, before he voted against?

they were able to find over $40
million for a week long party whose security costs are expected to be
at least double the party's cost. If you are a taxpayer like myself,
you are paying for the cost of security for this extraganza.

Just like we'd be paying if Kerry was being inagurated, yes.