Joseph Meehan

Matt wrote:
I'd say more likely it was caused by a group of rambunctious and
unruly teen birds. The problem is that Mother and Father birds just
don't discipline their baby birds the way they used to. As a result,
the baby bird grows up feeling unloved and unwanted, and at the first
opportunity joins a bird gang to prove it's self worth and to join a
common culture where a form of self-identity can be nurtured.

HTH.

I have used two products. The rubbery paint stuff sold to put on tool
handles. That worked about 18 months with two applications. Next I tried
some Epoxy paint made for a garage floor (I was doing my garage floor when I
bought the new one. It has worked for a number of years now.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math