ScRaPLeR

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 23:08:40 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

"ScRaPLeR" wrote in message
.. .

I am setting up my woodworking shop and need advice on the tools I
will place in the shop, specifically I need advice as to what kind of
router and table to buy and would like any input on tablesaws.. I
would like my table saw to be able to do daddo and preferably be able
to rip 4x8 sheets of wood down.. also any other input on additonal
tools would be greatly appreciated.. I already have a bandsaw,
scrollsaw, drillpress and dual laser compound miter saw,, all made by
Delta... Thanks to all who will provide input...

David

How much money do you have and how big is your shop?

I'd buy a General 350 or a Delta Unisaw with the 52" fence and make an
outfeed table that is about 8 feet long in back of it. Be sure to get good
blades. I have a Ridge Carbide 40T blade and their dado set.

Then I'd buy a Benchdog router table ( www.routerbits.com) lift, and a 3 HP
router to go with it.

Be sure to get a canister style dust collector also.

OK, how's the wallet holding up?

I have a little over $7000.00 to spend on my shop... Thanks for all
the imput