Darrell Feltmate

Default Clamps

I have had a couple of guitars dropped off to me for repair, a trade I
thought I had quit years ago. The repairs are going to require a few more
clamps than I currently have, essentially a few more flip clamps and some
bigger swing clamps. I know this is a wood turning group, but we all seem to
need clamps from time to time and I wonder if how to make them is worth a
web page? Any comments are appreciated. O by the way, I have small and large
flip clamps that came from scrap wood, swing clamps (those parallel wood jaw
things) that cost some all thread and a couple of nuts, small bar clamps
that cost $0.50 each or less, and engineer's clamps (a smaller version of
the swing clamp) for about a buck. Of course they do cost time.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate