jim rozen

In article , Dave Hinz says...

If the cops around here gave out tickets based on jerkwad
driving, they'd run out of ticket pads. Mind you that
wouldn't be a bad thing. But 95% of those tickets
would be tossed out in court. A BIG waste of time overall.

So better to punish me, doing nothing wrong, for having a
conversation with someone and _not_ driving like a "jerkwad"?
The mind boggles at the thought process that is needed to get
that sort of a conclusion.

You're blaming the messenger. A common failing. I'm not
saying I approve of that theory of traffic law enforcement.
I'm saying that 90 percent of the cops on the road act according
to those rules. Like it or not, you have have to share the
road with those folks and their rules govern, not an idealistic
view of 'how it should be,' or 'everyone should drive well,
like me.'

Jim

please reply to: