Ken Moffett

Terry Collins wrote:

stone wrote:

I was wondering if there is a method for
cutting pipe to be welded together at
90 degrees. For a roll cage or something else.

As well as the other methods mentioned, google search on this group for
making paper templates to wrap around for torch or cutting.

Goggle for "Winmiter" and "Tubemiter". Both are free programs to
generate the paper template. Wrap around the tube and use a right angle
grinder to grind the metal and paper away to the template line. Perfect
fishmouth. I've even made double fishmouths, to mate a vertical tube at
the junction of two horizontal tubes forming a +. I overlapped two
offset templates and traced the bottom one on to the top one to make a
double fistmouth.