Gunner

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:20:29 GMT, Tony
wrote:

Hi,
I have the said drill in fairly good condition, except that the run-out of the
chuck was terrible. Lately, I have acquired a Sears Rotary Tool Stand. When I
clamped the Tool Chuck (which was quite good visually) to the Drill Chuck, the
run-out of the hand drill was so bad, that the whole thing shakes! I want to
disassemble the Hand Drill chuck and see if I can do anything to improve it.
Any suggestion?

Tony
---

Yep, easy fix for that.

Clean off a spot on your workbench. Wipe down your drill carefully
with WD-40 and set it aside in a secure area.

Place the Sears Rotary Tool Stand in a suitable box.

Install an inexpensive drill press on the now cleared spot on your
bench.

Place the box containing the Sears Rotary Tool Stand in the dumpster.

All better now.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke