Doug Chadduck

Nehmo Sergheyev wrote:

- bridger -
if they're green wood, and recently cut, you might find some stuff
there for turning.

- Nehmo -
I don't have a lathe, but it looks like making bowls is fun:
http://www.customwooddesign.com/turninggreenwood-1.html
I didn't know you could use green wood that way.

We have quite a number of home turned bowls from one of my wife's
cousins. He always laughs because it's obvious the bowls he made when
patience was lacking and he couldn't wait any longer for the wood to
dry. They're the ones with the most personality though. He says he's
been pretty lucky and doesn't lose very many to cracking.