RWL

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005 20:26:19 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

Dan Miller wrote:

Hey guys,

I just bought a Furnas R327A forward...stop....reverse drum switch for
the motor on my Lathe. I'm running a Leeson 115V single phase motor. I'm
having a bit of trouble wiring the switch though.

to illustrate the wiring of the motor and what I've tried. The advice of
anybody with any experience at this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Dan Miller

http://www.metalwebnews.com/howto/el.../elec-mtr.html

It's gratifying to see that that work is still being used. I wrote it
in 1985 when I had a disk problem and couldn't be up and around.
Don't email me with questions though - I haven't had to use that
information for years. Grant, were you the one that did the ASCI art
work for the diagrams on the web site? That looks like it was a lot
of work to get those lined up.

Bob Lamparter

******* Remove NOSPAM to reply *******